Sunday, March 4, 2012

Date Night!

This last time Brogan was home, 2/21, Brogan and I left the kids with Grandma and Grandpa and headed to Twin for a much needed date night. We don't get them very often! In fact, it was Grandma and Grandpa's idea! He took me to Sakura, a super nice Japanese restaurant where they cook your food in front of you and put on a show while they do it. For all you Utah readers, it's identical to Tepanyaki, or however you spell it. It was delicious! Then we went and picked up Bill and DeAnna, Brogan's old coworkers and really good friends (they are married) and we went to the bar for some drinks and socializing. Bill and Brogan used to play in dart leagues together back in the day so we ended up playing darts all night. Brogan and I on a team and Bill and DeAnna on a team. When I first started playing darts with Brogan I totally sucked. I'm not too bad now! I can actually aim and hit the number I want! YAY!
<3 KISSES! <3
I love this man! He's my rock and my world! Couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment