Sunday, March 4, 2012

Valentine's Day!

I did it! I went back to platinum blonde! Thanks Alissa!
For Valentine's Day, since Brogan was gone and Channing wasn't with us, I got Saije a Valentine's shirt that says "I <3 Mom" and dressed her all in pink. I wore a pink shirt with a pink flower also and we had a girls day!
KISSES for my Valentine!
I also got Saije this stinkin' cute stuffed lady bug. It's way bigger than her but she loved it and still does! For Brogan, I mailed him a homemade card, rice krispie treats, Dove chocolates, and muddy buddies. He eats alot of gas station food and what not so I figured a taste of home would be nice! For Channing, I got him a cute little book called "Snuggle Puppy" and a heart shaped box of Carz chocolates.

I didn't get my Valentine's Day gift from Brogan until he came home the following week but I loved it. He got me a really touching Hallmark card, an electric vase with a rose in it that blooms in from of you and on the inside of the flower it says "Love you lots!", and something else I will not tell you about for your own good ;) It was really cute. Before Brogan left to go back to North Dakota I gave him a VERY serious spiel about buying me flowers on Valentine's Day. I said he will ABSOLUTELY NOT buy them! 1. They are outrageously expensive and only last a week 2. I want flowers randomly throughout the year and not just on Valentine's Day because he feels obligated to. 3. I'd rather take the cash and go shopping! Lol! He was good and didn't and I am so happy. Last time he bought me flowers before he proposed to me, he dropped $125 on them! WTF?! Flowers are too damn expensive for what they are!

Hope everyone had an amazing Valentine's Day with all those that you hold dear to your heart! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment