Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fun in the Sun! 5.16.12

Oh my goodness! Last time Brogan was home the weather was so nice ALL WEEK LONG! After picking up Channing from his Mom on Wednesday we called Grandma and had her fill up the pool so it was ready for the kids when we got there. Brogan bought this little kiddie pool last summer for Channing and he only used it once. I remember putting my feet in while he played and I was 8 months pregnant! Ha Ha 
Channing played with these little balls, the kind you find in the play area at McDonalds, and wouldn't do anything else!
 Saije may have well been born a fish because she LOVES water! She has no fear of it whatsoever. She'll dunk her head under, crawl in it, splash in it, lay in it, WHATEVER.
 When Channing splashed, Saije did too. They play so well together.
 Saije gets a little TOO brave sometimes so I had to sit close a few times because she was scaring me. She finally ended up scaring herself half to death when she slipped and her head ended up completely under water unexpectedly. Lol!
 This picture looks like she's scared of the water but let me assure you. She is NOT!
 Like brother like sister!
What a handsome little man. Just like his Daddy!
Now there is that mischevious little face of hers! She always scrunches her nose when she's about to do something naughty! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment