Saturday, June 2, 2012

Just the Two of Us!

So last night, 6/1, Saije and I went to one of my really good friend's wedding. I have known Chantel since I was a Junior in high school and I started dating her little brother "Spud". I dated him for a year so in that time I got really close to his whole family, especially "Scruff". They all have nicknames ;-) When I was pregnant with Saije I met up with his family in Ogden at his little sister's dance recital at Weber State and that was the last time I saw them. Before I met Brogan, I hung out with Spud a few different times just like we did in the good ol' days, but then haven't talked to or seen him since I met Brogan. It was so nice to see him and everyone else in their family! They are such good people and they make me happy! Check out Saije's two teeth on the bottom showing in this pic! They are actually bigger than they look.
The whole night, Saije kept getting compliments on how cute she looked in her little dress, her curly hair, her long eyelashes, her big eyes, her cheesy grin, how happy she is, etc. One lady even came over to me right after the ceremony and was like "Can I please hold her?! She is the cutest little doll I have ever seen!" Ha Ha. She was happy the whole night, but then 8:30 hit and bedtime was due. She doesn't look too thrilled in this picture, I know...lol
Oh my goodness! Today we were over at Grandma and Grandpa Gransbury's house doing laundry and Saije was full of cheesy grins and giggles! She loves playing with both their shitzu's Benjie and Chubby and making us all laugh. She definitely likes to be in the spotlight!
Every time I put my phone up to take a picture with Saije, she knows EXACTLY what to do. She is so photogenic it's ridiculous!
Something about little baby butts puts a smile on my face :-)
Saije has discovered her new favorite toy! The seat bounces up and down because it sits on a bouncy ball and she has figured it out. She stands up and holds on to the handlebars to keep her balance and then bounces up and down until her legs are too tired to do it anymore. Man she is growing up quick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment