Saturday, June 2, 2012

Shootin' Guns! 5.19.12

Brogan and I have been wanting to go shoot guns every time he's home, but the days we had time to go it ended up being too windy. This last time we were finally able to make it! He has a few different guns, but he mainly shot his 9 mm and I got to shoot my Ruger .380 pistol he got me for my birthday! We look pretty legit huh? ;-)
I don't know which gun I'm shooting in this picture, but it's either a .45 or 9 mm.
Same in this picture...I don't think I have a picture of me shooting my .380! Dangit!
There it is! Brogan is shooting my .380 in this picture! It looks so tiny in his hands!
Here's my baby! It is so tiny but don't be fooled...SHE CAN KICK! All I have to say is if I really had to use this gun in self defense, it would not only burst my eardrum, but I'd probably do some serious damage to the person on the other end! Brogan and I plan on taking the concealed weapon class together this summer so if I ever feel like I need to carry, hopefully never, I can carry it in my purse. That was the whole purpose of Brogan getting it for me anyway. He just doesn't like the idea of me being home with Saije alone all the time.
Do I scare you? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment