Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baby Shower in Boise :)

So before I start, I just have to make clear and well known that I HAVE THE BEST AND GREATEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! Ok...Now I will begin :)
One of my best friends, Megan, made this darling baby shower cake! She made it all from scratch, fondant and all! Isn't it wonderful? I love how she incorporated all the colors I will be using to decorate Saije's nursery, although they have nothing to do with each other. She is so creative! Thanks so much Meg!
Roxy and Megan were the two ladies that put this whole baby shower together and I couldn't be more thankful and appreciative that they did! Besides playing some games and opening gifts, we also had a BBQ with hamburgers/hotdogs, fruit, veggies, chips, and delicious potato, pasta, and macarroni salad made by Roxy. It was all delicious!
I received so many much needed baby items as gifts! It's pretty amazing how much stuff one little tiny person needs, especially right off the bat! I got pretty much all my essentials covered for the most part, with the exception of a few things, so I'm ready to roll! Some of the items pictured above are: baby wash, child proofing kit, baby carrier toys, baby spoons, hair accessories, baby powder, baby thermometer, nail clippers, binkies, binky holder, dishwasher organizer to wash bottles, bathroom basket to store baby bathroom items, booger sucker, diaper cream, bath towel with matching washclothes, baby bath, stuffed animal ducky (not in picture), a cute pink/zebra outfit, pink beanie with zebra flower, and also a crocheted pink/cream/brown baby blanket made by my friend Matt's mother that is not in the picture. Thanks so much everyone!
I also got, of course, a bunch of diapers and a package of wipes! Those will be much appreciated here shortly :)
Megan gave me this pin to wear around that says "Congratulations Mommy To Be".

I forgot to mention when I was listing out the gifts that Sam & Roxy got me the baby blue/brown Pack n Play that I registered for! Thanks again guys! I love you soooo much!
The only picture I got with anyone who came to the shower was with Amy. I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment