Sunday, August 28, 2011

I have the cutest baby EVER!

This was the very first picture of Saije after the nurse gave her a bath and cleaned her up from delivery. When she brought her back in like this I couldn't believe all of that hair! I always hoped my little girl would have a head full and sure enough!

She is sooo tiny and petite!
FUNKY HAIR!!!
3 days old
I could stare at her for hours because she is soooo darn precious!
For a newborn, she is VERY alert alot of the time.
Saije LOVES the swing! I can put her in it and she'd be content for hours if I'd let her!
Bath time isn't her favorite time of day, but she looks so cute when she pouts! Check out those incredibly long fingers just like mine!
For as rough of a kid Channing is, he is actually really sweet with her. He loves to give her hugs and rub/pat her face. It's soooo cute to watch him be fascinated with her!
She definitely is her Daddy's Princess! This little girl is sooooo spoiled it ridiculous!
Grandma watched Saije for me for a couple hours so I could run some errands and she got a cute smile on camera.
Because of her dark skin coloring, she looks soooo good in bright colors! I have to say that this is one of my favorite outfits on her. Such a cutie pie!
All her jammies DROWNED her even though they are all newborn. She is just sooo tiny!
I'm pretty sure she's the most beautiful baby on the planet. Yep...pretty sure of it!
Grandma's Girl through and through!
I love how she sleeps. Every ultrasoud pic I have she has at least one of her arms up with her hand over her ear. It's what she's used to I guess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment