Saturday, August 6, 2011

So much for updating this week...

Too much has been going on this past week, or at least I feel like it, so I obviously haven't had time to do all my Blog updates like I wanted to. I have been cleaning out and organizing ALL my stuff from two years ago that I stored at my parents house after Alex and I got divorced. It is absolutely amazing some of the things I decided to keep. It's not all necessarily junk, but alot of "stuff" I don't use and probably won't use, so why keep it ya know? It feels so good to throw so much away or take so much to the DI! Decluttering and organizing is almost an addiction for me now! Within a couple days I hope to be done! By the looks of it, I am getting rid of more stuff than I'm keeping, which is actually a great feeling! I should have done this a l-o-n-g time ago! Anyway...that's what has consumed so much of my time and taken me away from blogging. Everything I was going to blog about is about to happen all over again in a week anyway so what's the point now: Brogan will be home again, this time for TWO weeks instead of one (hopefully be here when Saije is born), I have another baby appointment on Monday, I will be moving into my new apartment within the week so moving in with my parents is already old news, etc. I will try to do better next week or at least keep up with things as they happen instead of posting 5 different blogs all at once :) One thing I can blog about right now though is my baby shower in Boise my friends had for me last week on the 30th. It was a blast! I'm having another baby shower on Monday in Ogden that my cousin Jennifer is throwing for me. I'll make sure and blog about that too next week! Hopefully Saije doesn't decide to come before I can update ya'll on everything or it will NEVER get done! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment