Saturday, January 21, 2012

5 months!!!

My beautiful baby girl is 5 months old today! She has been playing with her brother all day long and it's been a riot watching them. Brogan is in North Dakota, but Channing's Mom asked me if I could take Channing for the weekend so she didn't have to take him with her out of town. I happily said yes! This is the very first time I've had Channing without Brogan home so I was really nervous, but from the minute she dropped him off he's been so good! In fact, I think Channing is better behaved when Brogan isn't home. I don't know why, maybe because he has serious attachment issues to Brogan and all he wants is him when he's around.  With Brogan not being home, he doesn't have anything or anyone to get super attached to so he just acts normal...if that even makes sense. Hard to explain. He loves Saije. In the pictures above, Channing and Saije were wrestling together and it was hysterical. He would body slam her, but do it in a soft way because he knows she's too little to play like he does with Daddy. He would grab her and pull her body on top of his body and then make her roll off. Just a typical big brother picking on the little sister. I sat there and watched the whole thing so it was definitely safe "rough housing". In fact, Saije was laughing the entire time. She's going to be a roughneck just like her Dad and brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment