Saturday, January 21, 2012

Our Newest Purchase!

I know, I know...Brogan is a typical man who HAS TO HAVE a big lifted truck. He had a SUPER NICE Jeep Cherokee Overland Edition with rims and tires, suade and leather interior, navigation, heated power seats, sunroof, black on black exterior, etc., but apparently that didn't live up to his ego. Lol! To make it worse, Brogan barely bought that Jeep in April! 9 months ago! Whatever...it is what it is. He traded in the Jeep so the newest member of our family is this 2005 GMC 2500HD pickup. It has a huge lift, meaty tires with rims, touch screen stereo system, and a DVD player that flips down for the back passengers. Get this though....it's 7 years old and just hit 49,000 original miles this week. As much as I act like I didn't want the pickup, I actually really love it. It gets horrible gas mileage so when Brogan drives to/from Vernal, UT for work he will be taking my Mazda6 which gets around 28-30 mpg. What does that mean? I get to drive the pickup the entire two weeks Brogan is gone! OH YES! Next big purchase? All new tires on my Mazda. Those were due a L-O-N-G time ago! Thanks to my trusty neighbor Dennis who owns "Claunch Tires" he's hooking me up with a great deal! Thanks in advance Dennis! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment