Saturday, January 28, 2012

HaPpY :D

I took Brogan's new pickup down to get licensed and registered and it looked so good sittin there I couldn't help but take a picture. Ok...so the pickup is alot taller than it even looks. You don't really realize how tall it is until you stand next to it and then try to get in it! A few minutes before I took this picture a car was parked right next to me and the lady in it was laughing at me trying to hoise Saije's car seat up into the backseat. Ha Ha! It's like "1-2-3-GO!" and then heave with all my might. Granted it would help if I had some muscle, but no...lol!

Channing Ronald Gransbury. He's my favorite little boy in the whole world! Isn't he so handsome?
I love this little princess! She's Mommy's girl and the source of all my entertainment!
So I've been thinking of going back to platinum blonde all over, but I can't decide. Hmmm....guess I have a few weeks to decide before it's time to get my hair done again.
We tend to have alot of "Mommy and Me" days around here! But ya know what? I wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes I feel like cabin fever is setting in really bad, but then I think to myself how blessed I am to be able to watch my baby grow up and develop and I don't have to miss a thing! I am getting a gym membership in the next little while so I can start having an excuse to get out of the house. I'll just have Brogan's Grandma watch Saije for an hour and then the gym either by myself or with my lady friends who want me to join them. Having a baby really affected my body...not weight wise at all, but energy wise. My stamina, or lack thereof, is really emberassing. Also, I have zero flexibility. I have been going to the chiropractor 1-3 times a week for the past 3 weeks because come to find out, my tail bone is bent funny from pregnancy and childbirth! It was sooo painful to sit longer than 10 minutes at a time so I finally went in after 8 months of pain. The first time I went in Dr. Olsen started doing a bunch of things to zero in on where the pain was really coming from. I was laying on the table on my back and he lifted up both my legs and told me to tell him when it started hurting. To make a long story short, he just looked at me and said "You are only 23 and you have terrible flexibility!" I just laughed with him and said "I used to be REALLY flexible...until I had a baby! Since she was born I haven't been active at all except for playing volleyball every Saturday night for like 45 minutes!" The gym will be really good for me I just know it! Here's to a healthier, AND MORE FLEXIBLE, me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment