Sunday, October 16, 2011

By the way...

Brogan gets home tonight! His two weeks is up! He'll be home right around midnight! YAY! I have missed him so much! It's hard to get engaged 2 days before he leaves for 2 weeks! I want my fiance' home! And it gets better...when his week off is up...WE ARE GOING WITH HIM BACK TO NORTH DAKOTA FOR TWO WEEKS! We won't see much of him since he works 18-20 hours a day for the entire 14 days straight but we will get to snuggle in bed with him! I hate waking up alone when he's gone :( When those two weeks are up we come home for his week off again! All in all, we get four straight weeks together. I am so excited! The only downside is we can't take Channing with us to North Dakota so we only get to see him for the time Brogan has off and we're home.

I'm totally counting down the hours! 10 more to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment