Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Man!

This man rocks my world in every way! He can make me laugh more and harder than anyone I've ever met. He is always sarcastic and jokes around alot. I kid you not, there are days I go to bed with a belly ache and sore abs from laughing so hard at him throughout the day! Not only is he hilarious, but he is sweet. He always thinks of me first when it comes to anything. He loves to give me random kisses and back rubs thru the day. My favorite! He stands behind me 110% with whatever decision I make. It's been really hard dealing with the emotions brought upon me with the situation with Saije's father Joe. It's hard. Brogan knows how much I loved him and how bad alot of the things that happened affected me. He knows and understands that although he is Saije's Daddy, he isn't her father, yet he doesn't let it affect anything between us or his relationship with Saije. He'd give his right leg for that little girl! In fact, the other day he was holding her and they were smiling back and forth at each other and Brogan says to me "She's only 2 months old and I can already tell I'm gonna be wrapped around her little finger for life!" Ha Ha! I never have to ask him for help, he just does it. Before I can act, Brogan will already be changing her diaper or fixing her a bottle. He really is the greatest. Such a blessing in my life to have such a wonderful man that is faithful and 100% devoted to me and our kids! Working out of state for two weeks at a time is definitely hard for him, but he does it for us! He can't make the kind of money close to home that he does in North Dakota. Not even close! Plus all the benefits...full health, dental, and vision insurance and also his 401K and life insurance. Most people with degrees can't make $80,000/year! I like me a hard workin' man! I love you babe! Thanks for being so great!
PLUS...look at how sexy he is!! ;-)
Not only is he an incredible Daddy to Saije, but he is to his own son Channing also. Channing mimmicks everything Brogan does. That kid lights up when we go pick him up from his Mom and cries and cries and cries when we go to drop him back off at the end of the week Brogan has off. Channing is definitely a Daddy's Boy. Thru and thru! Here is a funny thing about Channing: He is SUPER protective of Saije. She'll be laying on the couch and if she starts crying Channing will run over to her and pat her face, rub her hand, or put his head right next to hers like he's trying to hug her. The other day he even tried to pick her up off the floor when she was crying. He loves her and is so sweet and gentle with her. He calls her "Sissy" like Brogan does too. It's so stinkin cute! I snapped this picture last week when Brogan was home on his week off. He fell asleep while he was watching Cartoons with Channing. Channing was wide awake, but didn't even care that Brogan was asleep. He just wanted to be with his Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment