Sunday, October 16, 2011

Extensions

I've been trying to grow my hair out since I cut it like 3 1/2 years ago! Cutting it a little while before Alex and I moved to Hawaii was the worst decision ever! I did like having a short A-line haircut while in Hawaii because of the humidity, but it has never fully grown back! I know alot of it has to do with how damaged it is from all the hair dye and bleach, but still! I want my REAL hair back! Brogan's cousin Alissa works at a salon here in Burley and she hooked me up with these cute extensions. They are just clip in ones, but it's real human hair so I can curl them or whatever. I haven't quite mastered how to put them in myself because I feel handicapped reaching behind my head trying to do something I can't see happen! Ha Ha! Hopefully one day my hair will grow back! Until then these will have to do! (if I cant figure out how to put them in that is!)

1 comment: