Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Saije Update-the last two weeks!

Saije discovered her belly at 4 1/2 weeks and it has been the greatest discovery for Mommy as well! Since the day she was born she has been a TERRIBLE sleeper! When I say terrible, I mean she only slept for like 2 hrs at a time during the night. Then we discovered she sleeps wayyyy better on her belly! She sleeps for 3-6 hours at a time now guaranteed! It's about time Mommy gets some sleep. Ha Ha! With Brogan only home for 6 nights every three weeks, I am the only person available to get up in the middle of the night to feed her or change her. I really don't mind. Yes I don't feel so "rested" the next day, but that's just another reason I am so grateful for a wonderful and incredible man who allows me to stay at home with my daughter and be a Mom. He will not allow that to change either! I am sooo blessed! I don't have to worry about getting up early to get ready for work. Being a Full Time Mommy is the best job in the world!
Saije isn't as big a fan of the swing anymore like she used to be when she was first brought home from the hospital, but sometimes she's ok with it as long as I don't leave her in it for too long. She still looks so tiny in it cuz the swing is so big! (4 1/2 wks)
Saije at 5 wks old! She looks like a little bunny! I call her "Mommy's Chubby Bunny" cuz she's starting to fill out A-L-O-T-!-!-! Just look at those cheeks!
When Brogan says "Babe...you have to wake up with her every single night when I'm gone so go ahead and sleep in and I will get up with Saije." OF COURSE I'm not gonna turn that offer down! The above picture is what happens when Daddy is in charge of getting her up, bathing her, dressing her, and doing her hair! The product is a VERY clean baby in a pretty dress with a HUGE fohawk! LOL! I think Brogan likes playing dress up with her more than me...almost....not quite ;) He always makes her look soooo good! (5 1/2 wks)
Summer is over and Fall is here! I had bought Saije an adorable little dress for summer and it never fit her until now! Thank goodness Fall so far has been warm and nice so I could put her in it at least once! (5 1/2 wks)
6 wks and a smile that is contagious! The great thing about it is SHE DOESN'T STOP! All you have to do is look her straight in the eyeballs and talk to her and she grins from ear to ear! She doesn't stop until you stop! I can honestly say that even before Grandma or me, Brogan can get this little girl smiling the best! He must have the secret touch because he can also calm her down better than even I can! I call him the "Baby Whisperer" Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment