Monday, October 31, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

I realized in my last post about Saije that I forgot to mention that my friends Mike and Char live up here in Dickinson, North Dakota because Mike also works in the oil field. He drives water truck and Brogan fracs for a different company. Brogan lives out of a company paid for hotel, but Mike and Char actually reside here because Mike works 6 days a week all the time. Brogan has two weeks on and one week off. Anyway...that is how I was able to compare Ryan and Saije's size. It's nice having her here, along with a bunch of other girly friends because of their husband's jobs in the oil field. Because Brogan works 3 AM to 9 PM and we're staying at the hotel, I get pretty bored. I watch ALOT of TV! ha ha! With Char right up the road I've been going over there every day to chill. The other night we made sugar cookies and frosted them like pumpkins. The night before that we went to the tiny mall here and went shopping and got some great deals on baby clothes! And then last night we carved pumpkins!
So I had a super cute face drawn on the pumpkin before I cut it out, and well my knife didn't agree with me when I went to cut out the nose! Needless to say, it looks TERRIBLE! Ha Ha! It was fun tho! Me and Char got a good laugh out of it :-)
Ok...so I totally suck at carving pumpkins! But it was sure fun!

1 comment:

  1. freakin' best Halloween ever!!! Thanks for keeping me sane for the two weeks, you were a lifesaver! We miss you all already!!!

    ReplyDelete