Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First Haircut at 8 months!

Saije's hair was wayyyyyyyyyyy out of control! She was born with a head of hair, but it's just gotten longer and longer and longer by the day and it just became completely unmanageable. It was so heavy on top that when I would try to curl it, it would just lay down and wouldn't do anything. I'd been pulling up into a "Pebbles" hairdo but even that was getting too wild. So....we cut it!
We took a good 1 1/2" off! She sat there holding my hand thru the whole thing, which only lasted like 2 minutes, and stared at herself in the mirror watching her curly locks disappear. She thought it was funny apparently because look at that face. This picture is absolutely priceless. Brogan snapped the picture at the most perfect time! Now I can style her hair curly again with headbands like I used to when she was alot smaller. Yes, I did keep the hair we cut off and I plan to put it in her scrapbook I may or may not end up ever making at the rate I'm going! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment