Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Growing kids!

I took this picture on Sunday, 4/29, and think it's one of the cutest pictures of Saije. She is a crawling fool and sometimes when she crawls she makes funny faces :)
I love my beautiful baby girl! She is such a joy and brings so much happiness into my life! To those choosing not to be a part of it, YOUR LOSS! All the more smiles and giggles for me!
Saije's favorite toy right now is this squishy basketball of Channings. She crawls around chasing that dang thing all day long. If it rolls uder the kitchen table, she's right there trying to roll it back out. She tries to throw it to us but she's not that coordinated quite yet. Do we have a baller on our hands?
Stunna Shades like Daddy! Brogan is ALWAYS wearing his sunglasses outside the house. He has this one pair of super nice Oakley's that he keeps at arms length at all times and Channing is always trying to get them, which he has several times. Brogan decided to try and find some that look like his for Channing and we ended up finding them at Walmart for like $5. He wears them so good and thinks he's so cool now! lol
I took this picture earlier today because once again, she looked so cute. My Mom bought this 9 month outfit for Saije long before she was even born and then I had a bright yellow flower that matched it perfectly. With Saije's haircut, I can actually style her hair down and put flowers in it without having to wear a band. The bright yellow fits her perfectly because she is our beautiful little ray of sunshine! I can't believe she will be 9 months on the 21st of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment