Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The rest of our ND trip

I had to post a picture of Saije in this cute outfit because she looks absolutely adorable! Everything from her hair to her levi mini skirt, from the pink tights to her silver shoes is her to a "T". She is such the little diva already and has an attitude to go with it!
How could you not love this little face!?
DANG! Seriously...my man is SMOKIN' HOT! MMM MMM MMM! He has the most beautiful eyes, which are even more sexy in person than in this picture, and he has the yummiest lips! This picture was taken after a few days of not shaving due to a few long days and no time to shave while we were up there with him, but he still has it! We're gonna have some good lookin' babies! lol
We went out with the guys two different nights when we were there and shot some pool. Lately, it's been mine and Brogan's obsession. He is super good too so it's fun to just watch him if I'm not actually playing.
Soooooo happy!
My friend Char and I made the 90 minute drive to Bismarck, which is the capitol of North Dakota, for the day and went shopping and then had lunch at Hooters. She had never been, but I'd been a couple times in my life and LOVED their food. It was pretty funny when two women each holding a baby walked into a restaurant full of men being waited on by girls in little tanktops and booty shorts! Ha Ha It was absolutely delicious though! Saije can officially say she ate at Hooter's for the first time at 8 months old! lol 
Cool dude!
Road trip!
Saije totally mastered crawling while we were up there and then a few days after that already started pulling herself up on furniture! This is her standing up to the coffee table in our room.
Such a big girl already!
I had to wear my glasses most of the time while up there because my allergies were really getting to me in my left eye! (or so I thought it was allergies...I'll tell you more in a later post above) I look like such a nerd!

Also, I did go see my friend Lindsay's new baby, but little Miss Harper was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up to hold her so I didn't get a picture. She was so precious tho and I am so glad I got to meet her so early in her life!

We made it home safe and sound and had a much better driving experience this time! lol There is no place like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment