Monday, May 14, 2012

Girls Day!

I've said it a million times, but I'll say it again: I LOVE THIS GIRL! Her contagious smile and sweet personality is something very rare in this world nowdays. As her Mother, I can only hope and pray that these qualities last throughout her life and she uses them to better everyone around her. She is such a special spirit and I know God gave her to me for a reason. Mommy loves you baby girl! Muah!!!
Saije and I had another Mommy/Daughter date at the park. Saije still loves the swings more than anything, but she's becoming more and more amazed with watching the bigger kids go down the slides and climb on the monkey bars. She is such a "Monkey See Monkey Do" kind of baby so it won't be too much longer until she's doing the same!
She's so cute. I sat her on this bench and let her play with the x's and o's and it looked like she was really playing tic-tac-toe.
I look at this picture and realize how fast she is growing up...TEARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment