Monday, May 14, 2012

Xander's Birthday BBQ 5.6.12

One of my best friend's son, Xander, turned 5 years old on Sunday the 6th and invited me and both kids to his birthday BBQ. Since it was in Twin Falls and that is where Channing lives with his Mom, I asked her if I could take him for half the day so he could come. It was nice having Channing even though Brogan wasn't home. Saije tried out some orange and she LOVED it! She must really like the taste of citrus because she also really likes lemons of all things!
Mia, Xander, and Channing playing on the trampoline.
Both kids playing in the grass together. Channing had the whole backyard to play in with a bunch of other kids and half the time he chose to play with his sister on the blanket and make her laugh. He sure does love her. It's very obvious
Echo, Saije, and Channing. Channing and this little girl were connected at the hip the whole time. She is my friend Caitlyn's daughter and she is just from February to July younger than Channing. Everything she did, he was right behind her. We were sitting at the table talking and eating hot dogs when all of a sudden Channing grabbed Echo by the face with both hands and pulled her in for a big 'ol kiss smack on the lips! OH MY GOSH! We were laughing so hard because where did he learn that!? Oh wait, every time me and Brogan kiss he goes "Ewwwwww!" Ha Ha Kids are hilarious...
Princess Saije just doing her thing!
Most of the time we were just watching the kids play in the backyard and trampoline while talking and eating hotdogs and chips :) Because of the direction I am looking, I was watching Channing go down the slide. I would turn my head for 2 seconds and he would yell at the top of his lungs "Mama! Mama! Mama!" until I looked and watched him go down. He wanted me to watch EVERY SINGLE TIME! I love that little boy and I love that he calls me Mama. I don't tell him too either he just does. His Mom tells him I am "Mommy Jayne" though so I guess we are all on the same page. :)
Our handsome little boy! What a stinker, but we sure do love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment